This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Updated GCC vs Clang diagnostics [Was: Switching to C++ by default in 4.8]
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Xinliang David Li <davidxl at google dot com>, gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:07:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated GCC vs Clang diagnostics [Was: Switching to C++ by default in 4.8]
- References: <CAH6eHdRJVDo8V5HXoVNYrTh1=H3ma6exYn9G+mTYOwSDCb=esQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 04/12/2012 11:01 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> Manu has filed lots of bugs in bugzilla with specific comparisons of
> GCC's diagnostics to Clang's.
> I'll start a page on the GCC wiki but I hope others will add to it.
> The people asking to see results should be the ones doing the
> comparisons really ;-)
Excellent, thank you!