Problem with subscribing to mailing lists via web page

I am trying to resubscribe to the various GCC mailing lists with my new address and the
web based subscribe doesn't seem to be working.  Has anyone else noticed this problem?

to the digest form of gcc@gcc.gnu.org and when I clicked on 'Process that!'  I got this page:

Something is wrong with the e-mail address. Maybe it is empty, or possibly you did not include any @ sign or dots in the domain name. Sorry, we don't support UUCP mail addresses. Please go back and give it another try.

You can also subscribe by sending an e-mail note to LISTNAME-[digest-][un]subscribe@sourceware.org

The message body and Subject line are ignored.

See the sourceware mailing list FAQ page for more information.