Re: RFH - Testing targets for the switch to C++

Marc Glisse <marc.glisse@inria.fr> writes:

>> Thanks for the heads-up, that saved me time and effort.  Do you have CRs
>> for the CC bugs?
>
> http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7073578
> http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7073575
>
> I think that was it, but I can't remember for sure.

Thanks.  Unfortunately, they were both classified as low-priority and
thus not backported to 12.2.  Not really an issue since 12.3 is already
available, just important to document when we throw the switch.

> Other people tried too, there are traces in gcc's bugzilla (50167 and 50177
> are still there, but there used to be a few more).

Ok.
	Rainer

Rainer Orth, Center for Biotechnology, Bielefeld University