This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Wiki] Building GCC in C++
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:07:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Wiki] Building GCC in C++
- References: <C35D511B-889A-4CE2-8FC7firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 4/10/12 8:41 AM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
I have added two entries:
alpha64-dec-openvms - currently as failed. I still have to investigate the support of weak symbols by the assembler
ia64-hp-openvms - pass. But it requires some patches for Ada.
Thanks. If the alpha64 failure is due to a bug, could you please file
one and add it as a dependency to
I've added instructions on the wiki page.