.opt file help

Hi All,

As part of updating the OS/2 port of GCC from v4.4.x to v4.6.x I've hit a snag where the passing of options to the linker is no longer working.

Previous OS/2 builds of gcc have supported -Zlinker zzzz on the command line to pass the option zzzz to the linker.

With previous gcc versions this worked, however with 4.6 I get an error about gcc not recognising the option.

I added:
-Zlinker
driver separate

to the opt file I'm using, now the option is recognised but it doesn't know what to do with it.

I added
{-Zlinker}

to LINK_SPEC - but it's passing -Zlinker and the option to the linker. Any hints, tips or documentation on LINK_SPEC?

Thanks in advance,

Paul