Re: RFC: -Wall by default

Dave Korn <dave.korn.cygwin@gmail.com> writes:
>   IMHO we should move the -Wunused ones into -Wextra if we're going to turn on
> -Wall by default.  The rest seem pretty reasonable defaults to me.

How about instead adding new "-Wstandard", which will be on by default,
and keeping -Wall / -Wextra the same (so as to not _remove_ warnings for
people that currently use -Wall).

-miles

--
"An atheist doesn't have to be someone who thinks he has a proof that
there can't be a god.  He only has to be someone who believes that the