This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Mao Ito <mito2 at wisc dot edu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 01:03:33 +0900
- Subject: About ARM-cross-compile
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am a grad student at UW-Madison who asked a question before about gcc-cross compiler.
I got stuck on a problem.
Actually, I could install "arm-eabi" cross-compiler for c, c++.
The problem is about "arm-eabi-gcj" (i.e. for Java).
"arm-elf" version cross-compiler was successfully installed for c, c++, Java. But, after that, I realized that my simulator does not accept OABI binary code (i.e. binary code "arm-elf" compiler generates). So, I need to install "arm-eabi" version cross-compiler because the simulator can accept EABI binary code.
So, recently, I was struggling to install "arm-eabi-gcj" into my laptop.
The problem is about "libgcj.jar" file.
I could download "libgcj-4.1.2-51.el5.x86_64.rpm" from this web-site http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/16997778/dir/scientific_linux_5/com/libgcj-4.1.2-51.el5.x86_64.rpm.html.
The problem is that this is RPM file so that I need to get "RPM-GPG-KEY" for this rpm file to unlock it.
However, I cannot find this key. Does somebody have some idea about where I can get this key?
Actually, I could install "arm-eabi" for c, c++. So, we are thinking that we use c++. But, we would like to use Java. So, does someone know about how I can get GPG-KEY for libgcj.jar or other way.
Thank you for reading!