This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: FSF Legal Documentation
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Subrata Biswas <subrata dot iitr at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:07:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: FSF Legal Documentation
- References: <CA+AWbPWgQezTRFUD-J2EjV42nbS4HOvwhYszRon4VxD40nnSrQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+AWbPVniCyt3KOvwTN0a1zWKNHVvgc5+Oa5kOACFPRmPvKXMg@mail.gmail.com>
On 3/30/12 8:52 AM, Subrata Biswas wrote:
I want to contribute GCC during this summer as my GSoC project and even
after this summer as an active member of GCC community. I have heard about
the essential legal documentation process and I also send a request mail to
email@example.com yesterday. But I did not get any response from them.
I have sent you the assignment form in a separate message.
What should be my next step?
Once you fill-in the form, there is nothing for you to do until you hear
back from the FSF. You can continue developing, of course. You only
need the paperwork done prior to committing your work to the repository.