This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc extensibility
- From: Romain Geissler <romain dot geissler at gmail dot com>
- To: Niels Möller <nisse at lysator dot liu dot se>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:34:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc extensibility
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Le 29 mars 2012 à 14:34, Niels Möller a écrit :
> 1. I imagine the plugin API ought to stay in plain C, right?
I don't know if this was already discussed and if the community
ended up with a clear answer for this question. If it's not the case
i would prefer a plugin interface in C++, for the same reasons it
was decided to slowly move the internals to C++.