Region array SSA

Hello,

I am a PhD student studying compilers. I am wondering, is there any
representation of array regions in the gcc/g++ IR? (Like in this
paper: http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1152165).

I am having quite a hard time understanding how to build this IR from
the paper. Does anyone on this list have experience with this IR or
any array SSA form? I want to use this in my research, so I would be
interested in paying a small consulting fee if someone was able to
give me real advice/algorithms/help on constructing an array SSA form
like the one in the paper.

Thanks for any help,
Phil Pratt-Szeliga
Syracuse University