This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-4.6.3 ICE
- From: Dennis Clarke <dclarke at blastwave dot org>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: dclarke at blastwave dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 12:00:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc-4.6.3 ICE
- Reply-to: dclarke at blastwave dot org
>> Hrmmmm, tried that and didn't get very far probably because the
>> srcdir is at ../gcc-4.6.3
> I don't think that's the problem.
> Maybe you need
> make check RUNTESTFLAGS=compile.exp=limits-exprparen.c
> make check RUNTESTFLAGS=compile.exp=*/limits-exprparen.c
> or some other variation on that theme.
Well, too late now, I already incanted make -j 2 -k check and
can expect results in a few hours.
Thank you for helping.