This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: target_header_dir vs host-x-host
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:25:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: target_header_dir vs host-x-host
- References: <201203160412.q2G4C6DV025456@greed.delorie.com>
DJ Delorie <email@example.com> writes:
> configure has various ways of specifying the target headers for a
> cross-compiler. However, none of these work when you're
> cross-building a native (build!=host==target). Unfortunately,
> configure looks in $target_header_dir for target headers to determine
> various bits of functionality.
> What is the right way to tell the cross compiler which is
> cross-building the native, where the cross-built native headers are?
My first try would be --with-build-sysroot. Does that fail in some way?