This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 4.6.3 Released
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:26:08 +0100
- Subject: GCC 4.6.3 Released
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
The GNU Compiler Collection version 4.6.3 has been released.
GCC 4.6.3 is a bug-fix release containing fixes for regressions and serious
bugs in GCC 4.6.2, with over 70 bugs fixed since previous release. This
release is available from the FTP servers listed at:
Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments about
this release. Instead, use the resources available from
As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release -- far
too many to thank individually!