Is it possible to get virtual function indication from mangled name?

Hi all,
I need to profile a C++ program with 'gprof' but I'm only interested in
virtual functions. Is it possible to get indication of virtual function in
flat profile? As of now, virtual functions aren't marked in any special
way inside demangled names.

PS. A more general question, in case if it's not possible, which means
that information about a function being virtual or not isn't stored in the
mangled name, is there a profiling tool which can provide such an
indication? Particularly I'm interested in call counts.
Thanks in advance,
--
Best regards,
Sergei Dyshel