This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Recovering REG_EXPR information after temporary expression replacement
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: "William J. Schmidt" <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:43:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: Recovering REG_EXPR information after temporary expression replacement
- References: <1327680086.2734.42.camel@gnopaine> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 18:40 +0100, Michael Matz wrote:
> The hack below works in this specific situation (TERed into a switch), and
> adds a REG_EXPR when an TERed SSA name ever expanded into a pseudo (i.e.
> also for some more generic situations).
FYI, I bootstrapped and regtested your patch on powerpc64-linux and did
not see any regressions.