Construction Management Question

Hi Webmaster,

I created my own Construction Management education site called http://www.constructionmanagementdegree.com,
a personal project that I've finally gotten to a stage that is
"presentable". I would like to submit my website for your review and inclusion in
the resource section of your site:
http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cli.html

I created http://www.constructionmanagementdegree.com as a resource
for new college students to find in-depth and unbiased information about
picking the right Construction Management degree to fit their needs. I spent
a good amount of time researching each school and providing information
to find the best program to fit their needs. I'm hoping that after you
take a look, you'll think its a valuable enough resource to include a link
to my site in your list of resources.

I'd appreciate the opportunity to answer any questions, or take any
other steps in order to get my site's link listed.

Thank you for taking a look!

Chuck Lorrell