This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gfortran 4.6 incompatible with previous?
- From: "Sewell, Granville" <sewell at utep dot edu>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:18:51 -0700
- Subject: gfortran 4.6 incompatible with previous?
- References: <32A36B6E84C97E468BB242EFCC31B963FBE6114F3E@ITDSRVMBX01.utep.edu>
I know that gfortran 4.3 was not compatible with earlier versions (can't mix object code), but now a
user is telling me that 4.6 is not compatible with 4.3, is that true?