This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.7,trans-mem] Summary of unsolved known bugs
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Patrick Marlier <patrick dot marlier at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 07:24:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: [4.7,trans-mem] Summary of unsolved known bugs
- References: <4EEA178B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4EF1E8FC.email@example.com> <4EF2122E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/21/11 11:06, Patrick Marlier wrote:
Wonderful! Thanks Aldy.
On 12/21/2011 09:11 AM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
* ICE when lto1 does not have -fgnu-tm and object file uses TM
I believe I wasn't able to reproduce this.
Arg really! For the openmp testcase, I was wrong but the tm testcase
should show the problem.
Please, can you (and maybe someone else) confirm that I am not the only
one to see that?
Yes, I can reproduce the problem now, as specified in the PR.
(Note I have started a thread here about that: