This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ ABI RFC [was Re: C++/libiberty PATCH for many mangling fixes (6057, 48051, 50855, 51322, etc)]
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:03:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: C++ ABI RFC [was Re: C++/libiberty PATCH for many mangling fixes (6057, 48051, 50855, 51322, etc)]
- References: <4F0769D4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F0C4BB7.email@example.com> <20120112111646.42c5fc0c@shotwell> <CAH6eHdT9H=wi8bCVuWazan_ip5N6XF_5ZXGPbB3cJWQo3AeVGg@mail.gmail.com>
On 01/12/2012 03:17 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
And if we are going to do that, shouldn't it be ASAP? Otherwise we'll
not be able to change anything significant in .so.7 once it's
available in 4.7 and we'll have to create a .so.8 for more changes..
Wait, what? Are you planning to move to .so.7 in 4.7?