This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Target-libiberty being built -- gcc-4.6.1 & gcc-4.6.2
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc\ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 20:44:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: Target-libiberty being built -- gcc-4.6.1 & gcc-4.6.2
- References: <4EAC7071.email@example.com>
Michael Eager <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I'm seeing a build failure when building a bootstrap gcc
> because it is attempting to build target-libiberty. This
> is happening for --target=powerpc-linux with the gcc-4.6.1
> release and --target=microblaze-xilinx-elf with gcc-4.6.2.
> Target-libiberty is not being built when building from the
> top of tree. Configure parameters are the same.
See, e.g., PRs 47836, 23656, 47733, 49247, 48825.
Supposed to be fixed in 4.6.2, though--are you sure you saw it there?