This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: issue of store to stack after an instruction
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Konrad Eisele <konrad at gaisler dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:00:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: issue of store to stack after an instruction
- References: <4EA5474E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I would like to implement a compiler fix for a SPARC-cpu variant
> that does the following:
> After each "fdivs" (SPARC single-float division) save the destination
> FPU register to a stack memory location.
Do you need to reload it afterward or just save it?