This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: IRA changes rules of the game
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Paulo J. Matos" <paulo at matos-sorge dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:30:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: IRA changes rules of the game
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/20/2011 07:41 AM, Paulo J. Matos wrote:
> (define_insn_and_split "neghi_internal"
> [(set (match_operand:QI 0 "register_operand" "=c")
> (neg:QI (match_dup 0)))
> (set (match_operand:QI 1 "register_operand" "=c")
> (ltu:QI (neg:QI (match_dup 0)) (const_int 0))
> (match_dup 1))
> (const_int 0)))
> (clobber (reg:CC RCC))]
This instruction is modeled incorrectly.
Either use match_operand instead of the match_dups for the
inputs, or use "+c" to indicate an in-out register.