This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: GCC 4.7.0 Status Report (2011-09-09)
- From: "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>
- To: Gary Funck <gary at intrepid dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 08:56:16 -0700
- Subject: RE: GCC 4.7.0 Status Report (2011-09-09)
- References: <20110922205950.GK21494@intrepid.com>
From: Gary Funck [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:00 PM
To: Jakub Jelinek
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; Joseph S. Myers
Subject: Re: GCC 4.7.0 Status Report (2011-09-09)
On 09/09/11 09:09:30, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> [...] What is the status of lra, reload-2a, pph, cilkplus, gupc (I
I apologize for the late response, my radar didn't catch this message. Cilkplus is not currently feature-complete. We definitely hope to have it completed as soon as we can.
> assume at least some of these are 4.8+ material)?
For GUPC, we are targeting GCC 4.8.