This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Function Name from CALL_INSN RTX


"Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji.v.iyer@intel.com> writes:

> Thanks for the help Ian. The function get_callee_fndecl takes in a tree and returns a tree. I would like to get the function name from the RTX. Is there a function for this purpose? 

Please don't top-post.  Thanks.

Sorry about that, I overlooked that you wanted RTL.  I don't know of any
straightforward and general way to get the function name for RTL.  For
some backends the call will refer directly to the function.  For others
it won't.  Even when the function is in the CALL_INSN, its location will
in general be backend specific, although for most backends it will be in
operand 0.

Ian


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]