Re: VÄlÄtos paspaidÄt Mis Ogrei..

On 10/07/2011 04:06 AM, Bereznojs Anatoiijs wrote:
Äau, Äau!

Jaukum, esi taÄu saÅÄmis informÄciju par noslÄpumaino Mis RÄga konkursu? Pat, ja neesi informÄts, nekas!

Tu vari bÅt pilnÄgi pÄrliecinÄts, ka sÄncenses bija Äoti seksÄgas un kÄrdinoÅiem apaÄumiem ÄstajÄs vietÄs!

Ja gribi viÅas satikt un paspaidÄt..

ej te: http://www.samphors.com/homes/images/old.php

Kalanova Zoja

Sorry if I'm saying something totally obvious - I'm quite naive in this area - but do spam filters based on the language of the text already exist? Because I guess even the most naive one would easily reject the above and the risk of false positives seems minimal for these mailing lists: just don't consider attachments (for better accuracy) and the rest of the message must be English to a very, very high percentage to be meaningful here... Maybe I'm missing something

Paolo.