This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trunk LTO Bootstrap of Sun Aug 21 18:01:01 UTC 2011 (revision 177942) FAILED
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:08:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Trunk LTO Bootstrap of Sun Aug 21 18:01:01 UTC 2011 (revision 177942) FAILED
- References: <4E514C47.4060702@moene.org>
On 08/21/2011 08:19 PM, Toon Moene wrote:
See:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2011-08/msg02361.html
The configure line is:
../gcc/configure \
--prefix=/tmp/lto \
--enable-languages=c++ \
--with-build-config=bootstrap-lto \
--with-gnu-ld \
--disable-multilib \
--disable-nls \
--with-arch=native \
--with-tune=native
on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
After studying this a bit more, I almost convinced this is due to the
upgrade of Debian Testing I did at 12:15 UTC, Sunday the 21st of August.
Apparently, the install of libc6-2.13-16 does some evil things to the
/usr/include/bits directory ...
I'll turn off the daily builds until this problem is solved.
Cheers,
--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon@moene.org - phone: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
At home: http://moene.org/~toon/; weather: http://moene.org/~hirlam/
Progress of GNU Fortran: http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortran#news