This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: PING: PATCH: Use int64 for x86 options


On Tue, 16 Aug 2011, H.J. Lu wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 7:06 AM, Joseph S. Myers <joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 9 Aug 2011, H.J. Lu wrote:
> >
> >> Is this OK for trunk?
> >
> > No. ?You don't need to ping so often; I'll look at it in due course once
> > sufficient time has passed since the last posted revision (if a patch
> > keeps getting new versions posted, I consider that evidence that I should
> > wait a while before considering reviewing it because it's likely still to
> > be unstable).
> >
> 
> Hi Joseph,
> 
> Do you have time to review this patch?  We have many x86 patches
> depending on it.

I expect to review it later this week.

-- 
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com

Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]