This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Defining constraint for registers tuple
- From: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:53:32 +0400
- Subject: Defining constraint for registers tuple
I'm working on implementation of `mulx` (which is part of BMI2). One
of improvements compared generic `mul` is that it allows to specify
For `mul` we have `A` constraint, which stands for AX:DX pair.
So, is there a possibility to relax such cinstraint and allow any pair
of registers as destination?