[google] Merged google/integration -> google/main

This merge brings trunk into google/main (via google/integration).
It had been a long while since we had merged from trunk so it
took a while to fix and there are several broken modules.

We decided that it's better to commit the merge for now and fix
the broken modules next.  So, if you had a copy of my local git
tree, you can discard it now and simply update your SVN copy of
google/main.

Thanks.  Diego.