Re: splitting add instructions

On 19/07/11 09:21, Paulo J. Matos wrote:
hummm, we are still using the old mode for condition code handling. From
what you're saying we need to use the new CCmode. I was looking at the
internal documents and even though it doesn't seem required to have a
hard register to keep the condition codes, it is also hard to know how
it is actually implemented. Is there any port which doesn't have a hard
register representing a condition code, which used CCMode?

I have been looking at the rx port. Seems to be very similar to mine in that it has an add and adc where both set the flags and no explicit hard register for cc. Mine is actually simpler in that there is only CCmode since we don't have floating point operations in the chip. Will use rx as a guide! :)

--
PMatos