Re: C++ mangling, function name to mangled name (or tree)

Le 14 juil. 2011 à 16:08, Pierre Vittet a écrit :
> I have seen you were correcting things in the MELT build system, that is not easy I think.... Is it working ? Take me (and Basile) informed. From my system, it looks melt-sources directory is not correctly installed, moreover, I am not sure that meltgc_make_load_melt_module (in melt-runtime.c) search correctly this source (for exemple I can't understand why we try to find them in temporary directory).

I have come out to something that build as a plugin, and i am now trying to apply more or less the same changes to the melt-branch. However the branch won't built for now. It fails during check-melt-runtime because of warnings melt is throwings with -Werror. If it fails at the runtime checks, it's almost over and i think i'm near something that builds. I have to correct a few warnings in warmelt-ana-simple and see what's the next unexpected warning ! I'll post this when it both work as a plugin and with the whole branch.