Re: Google Summer of Code 2011 Doc Camp 17 October - 21 October

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 07:09, Philip Herron <redbrain@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> I am quite interested in applying for this but not quite sure what my
> proposal should be like. Should i just discuss my interest in
> front-end and middle-end stuff and the lack of documentation currently
> etc.

Given that you are volunteering to produce documentation, I would say
that you should propose something that interests you.  I would
particularly want to see more beginners and internal documentation
(which would be appropriate for the Quick Start guides described in
the call for proposals).

> Plus the question "Who else would you like to recommend to attend the
> book sprint?"

Anyone who is interested in writing documentation, of course.

Diego.