RE: C++ bootstrap of GCC - still useful ?

> As of a couple of months, I perform a bootstrap-with-C++
> (--enable-build-with-cxx) daily on my machine between 18:10 and 20:10 UTC.

> Is there still interest in daily builds like mine ?

Absolutely! Especially if you do a profiled-bootstrap and/or LTO bootstrap in that mode. Hopefully this is feasible given the recent improvements in trunk that allowed Mozilla to be built this way.

Even without those things, it's quite useful to make sure it stays working. So, thanks and keep it up :)