GCC 4.6.1 likes to rename my functions

Hi all,

I have finally ported my backend to the latest 4.6.1 after years of trying to play catch with the latest release version.

I am now fixing some details.

A source file has a function called: lm_change_to_active which, when compiled with -Os is inlined.
When I compile it with -fno-inline-functions -fno-inline-small-functions, I get a label for the function in the final assembler which looks like: lm_change_to_active.isra?0?.constprop?1?

Seems to be that GCC is adding .isra?0? and later .constprop?1? to the name of the function as it goes. However, my assembler doesn't like the two dots and the '?' in the middle of the label name very much.

Have I forgotten to define a hook or how I can tell GCC how to create this name?

Cheers,

--
PMatos