This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cgraph callees availability
- From: "Paulo J. Matos" <pocmatos at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:10:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: cgraph callees availability
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/07/11 09:38, Paulo J. Matos wrote:
In GCC4.4 function test presents 2 callees foo() and bar() and the
sibcall is not done. In GCC4.5 the sibcall is done (but shouldn't)
because callees in cgraph is 0x0. I wonder if this information is not
available anymore at this point and if there's something I can do about it.
After some digging around I noticed GCC4.5 introduces:
I am wondering why this is being done. Are we just freeing resources or
is there any other reason? Is there any other way to find callees
without this information?