This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: how can I write a right V32QI Unpack Low Data insn pattern?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>, Liu <proljc at gmail dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, hellogcc <hellogcc at freelists dot org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 09:53:36 +1000
- Subject: Re: how can I write a right V32QI Unpack Low Data insn pattern?
- References: <AANLkTin2H0y4LRr6=z+=1+NZuRa1hFBuF6wXg2HivEHt@mail.gmail.com> <mcr1v2rg2lx.fsf@google.com> <AANLkTinBUxKw+PdMbuw9zUSuPHw3QhqpjOWQotu46zun@mail.gmail.com> <4D6E4EE8.60200@gmail.com> <mcr1v2p8sgi.fsf@google.com>
On 03/03/2011 01:14 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> This patch should at least cause genrecog to crash for you rather than
> generating bogus output. I've verified that this patch bootstraps on
> x86_64 and makes no difference in the generated insn-recog.c. Can you
> see whether this gives you a crash? Any opinion on whether I should
> commit this to mainline?
Looks good to me.
r~