Re: some questions to GCC steering commitee (at GCC Summit) related to documentation from code

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>>> So I will ask face to face practical advices on these issues, in
>>> particular I need to understand who is able to give me constructive &
>>> "definitive" advices (apparently I asked on licensing@fsf.org and Karl
>>> Berry replied, but probably his opinion is not powerful enough).
>>
>> Really? I think with GNU licensing questions the best answer you'll
>> get is from licensing@gnu.org - why do you think otherwise?
> ^ sorry, I meant fsf.org not gnu.org

Either way, this is something the Steering Committee is working to
get addressed where we want to get the ability to extract (aspects
of) documentation from code, but the combination of GPL and GFDL
throws us a wrench.

Gerald