This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How is the definition of stack canary on MIPS arch?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Adam Jiang <jiang dot adam at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:46:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: How is the definition of stack canary on MIPS arch?
- References: <20100830104537.GA13111@rcwf64-moto>
On 08/30/2010 03:45 AM, Adam Jiang wrote:
> When I read the source in Linux kerne, it was said that stack canary for
> implementing stack protector is defined as an offset to %gs on x86
> architecture. How about stack canary defined on MIPS?
It's not implemented for MIPS.