This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 2010 GCC and GNU Toolchain Developers' Summit
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot org>
- Cc: "Andrew J. Hutton" <ajh at linuxsymposium dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 21:55:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: 2010 GCC and GNU Toolchain Developers' Summit
- References: <4C644FCD.email@example.com> <4C64581C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Toon Moene <email@example.com> wrote:
> Andrew J. Hutton wrote:
>> The annual GCC & GNU Toolchain Developers’ Summit brings together the core
>> development team of the GNU Compiler Collection with those working on the
>> other toolchain components to discuss the state of the art. We focus on
>> providing a vendor neutral environment to encourage open dialog, technology
>> demonstrations, as well as long term technical roadmap development.
>> The 2010 Summit will be taking place in Ottawa, Canada from October 25th
>> to 27th and located in the SITE building at the uOttawa campus in the
>> central core of the city.
>> The CFP is now available at http://www.gccsummit.org/2010/cfp.php and
>> additional information is available on the Summit website at
> Thanks for the invitation. ?I'd like to join - unfortunately, I do not have
> a good subject for a talk.
> Perhaps some from the gfortran effort would like to give a talk. ?As far ?as
> I can see I can support one person financially (trip from Europe to Ottawa
> vice versa and stay in "Les Suites").
Only a gfortran person? Because I'd like to nominate Kai Tietz for
that, if he's willing to accept.