This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: x86 assembler syntax
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Rick Hodgin <foxmuldrster at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: James Dennett <james dot dennett at gmail dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:37:36 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: x86 assembler syntax
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 15 Aug 2010, Rick Hodgin wrote:
> For what it's worth. One of the pages I went to had the email address as
> email@example.com, not even firstname.lastname@example.org. Somebody corrected me on that
> already too. :-)
Both addresses -- email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org -- actually work,
interchangably. I did change our web page to only use the former
on Sunday to simplify things, cf. the bottom of http://gcc.gnu.org/ .
Thanks for your feedback!