This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
complex numbers in gcc
- From: roy rosen <roy dot 1rosen at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:20:41 +0300
- Subject: complex numbers in gcc
In my port the architecture has some specific instructions that can
handle complex arithmetic.
I tried to use them but I see that pass_lower_complex decompose the
I tried to remove this pass from the passes' list but I saw that the
subsequent passes require that this pass would run.
Now, my questions are:
1. If the pass decomposes the complex numbers what is the use of the
CHI/CSI modes (accept for argument passing I don't see where these
modes would be seen).
2. Is there a way to remove this pass and keep coherency of the
following passes, so that in the RTL stage I would be able to handle
complex numbers (CHI/CSI) and not the decomposed code?
3. Is there any other port which have complex arithmetic instructions?