This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-4.3-20100815 is now available
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:21:06 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: gcc-4.3-20100815 is now available
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 15 Aug 2010, email@example.com wrote:
> gcc-4.3-20100815.tar.bz2 Complete GCC (includes all of below)
In case anyone wonders, given the weakness of md5 I added sha1 as an
additional hash¹. md5 is just missing due to an single extra blank I
had inserted before the script ran in production, my bad.
I'll commit and post the patch after the next regular snapshot which
runs on Tuesday.
¹ I know, sha1 also is under attack, openssl on our host doesn't support
ssh2 yet, though.