Re: GFDL/GPL issues

* Robert Dewar:

> Does *anyone* print documentation "out as a book", this seems to me
> to be a completely obsolete concept.

People still buy books which are available freely in electronic form.
This means that some printing still goes on.

It might also be necessary to consider what it means when a GFDLed
work is loaded into an electronic reader device.  (My immediate
reaction is that this usually done on explicit request from the reade,
and we're not in the business of restricting reading, but YMMV.)