This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: x86 assembler syntax
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: "Rick C. Hodgin" <foxmuldrster at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:53:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: x86 assembler syntax
- References: <1281331279.3582.2.camel@rick-toshiba>
"Rick C. Hodgin" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Is there an Intel-syntax compatible option for GCC or G++? And if not,
> why not? It's so much cleaner than AT&T's.
This question would have been more appropriate on the gcc-help mailing