This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove "asssertions" support from libcpp
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:53:54 -0600
- Subject: Re: Remove "asssertions" support from libcpp
- References: <AANLkTimhffLNTjBoFQEfLNS0+Bpqr6w4S2ihiXDgMDpY@mail.gmail.com>
>>>>> "Steven" == Steven Bosscher <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Steven> Assertions in libcpp have been deprecated since r135264:
Steven> 2008-05-13 Tom Tromey <tromey a redhat dot com>
Steven> PR preprocessor/22168:
Steven> * expr.c (eval_token): Warn for use of assertions.
Steven> Can this feature be removed for GCC 4.6?
It would be fine by me, but I would rather have someone more actively
involved in GCC make the decision.