Re: CALL_USED_REGISTERS per function basis

Hi,

I am thinking (as I am not familiar with IRA) to the following
alternative to your solution:

I set to zero all CALL_USED_REGISTERS (except the fixed regs), and
then in the expand_call I set CALL_INSN_FUNCTION_USAGE to the list of
clobbered registers (given by attribute attached to a function
declaration).  Then, I should be able to achieve the same effect
without touching the IRA.

Additionally, a global variable will hold the "default"
call_used_registers for the cases when the function call used regs
attribute is not set.

What do you think about this approach?

Best regards,
Claudiu