This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: some integer undefined behaviors in gcc
- From: John Regehr <regehr at cs dot utah dot edu>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 00:42:52 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: some integer undefined behaviors in gcc
- References: <4C58A5E8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, 7 Aug 2010, Florian Weimer wrote:
I wonder if we should give up and make -fwrapv the default.
My sense is that there are not that many of these integer bugs, and
probably all of them are simple to fix. Best to just fix them and then
run a tool like ours every now and then to see if anything new has popped