This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: x86 assembler syntax
- From: Tim Prince <n8tm at aol dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 23:37:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: x86 assembler syntax
- References: <1281331279.3582.2.camel@rick-toshiba>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On 8/8/2010 10:21 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Is there an Intel-syntax compatible option for GCC or G++? And if not,
why not? It's so much cleaner than AT&T's.
- Rick C. Hodgin
I don't know how you get along without a search engine. What about