Template information with GCC 4.5

Hi all

I want to write a plugin for GCC 4.5. Now i have a problem.

When visit a var_decl node. We can get name of node and tree node
reperesent for that type of node by marco TREE_TYPE(node)

But it not work with template decl. For example:

class<T> C { // define class in here };

C<int> a;

When I use TREE_TYPE on node represent for a, i only get the node
represent for C. But i want "C<int>".

So what macro will provide me to get that template information? Please help me