Re: GFDL/GPL issues

On 08/04/2010 08:48 PM, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
    You probably haven't read this thread fully, or you wouldn't imply
    that GCC should have an "options manual" separate from the user's
    manual.

I have read the thread in full, and I do not see the problem with
keeping that info in a seperate manual; GCC has so many options for
various architectures and systems that I think it makes technical
sense to have a "Invoking GCC" manual.

The limitation would also apply to target-independent options.

Paolo